Monday, July 16, 2012

Free teacup poodles and toy poodles info only at you-long! ★toy poodle teacup poodle pocket tea cup poodle red poodle silver poodle gray poodle black poodle cream poodle apricot poodle brown poodle teddy bear poodle adorable puppy★


Free teacup poodles and toy poodles info only at you-long! 

 

A postcard from Kent, UK

Hello! It had been very tiring last two days!
Bella is getting used to her life in the UK.
I have followed your instruction to feed her nutri-gel and tablets!
She got great appetite so far and her condition is better than my imagination. 
As I thought she may be very tired after this long journey!  I am really happy about that!

She needs so much attention from me! I always have to sleep with her in order to comfort her. 
Thanks you guys lots! I will buy more puppies soon or later! I will ask from you guys again. 
Bella is really cute!
We have heard from her daddy that the costumes had asked Bella to stay at the airport!
After all, all the hard work and strict procedure are all worthwhile.
Teddy Mom is very happy to hear Bella is doing fine in the UK!
And hope Bella will live happily ever after in the UK!!
Thanks again to Bella Daddy's supports to You-Long poodle breeding center! 


 NEW website: http://52993344.com/en/
English language is now available for everyone!

Supreme Puppy for sale:

http://www.52993344.com/main_en.php?menu=p_show&group_id=6&id=482 

   -  TEACUP POODLE | TOY POODLE FOR SALE! -

---------------------INTERNATIONAL DELIVER CAN BE ARRANGED! ------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment