We are poodle professionals specialised in toy/teacup/pocket teacup poodles with wide colour selections.
At YouLong Poodle Breeding Center, we have the world's smallest poodle breed (Pocket Teacup Poodle) available for sale.
International delivery available.
For further information, please check out our official website at http://52993344.com/en/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, give us a call on +886975785398.
English, Mandarin and Japanese customer services available.
Jia-Qiao pet shop Taiwan
commercial pet business license: Tainan No, 028
Taiwan one and only specialized in toy – teacup poodles.Providing various color of toy
poodles, teacup poodles and pocket poodles. Multi-color poodles, e.g. red,
black, white, chocolate, cream, gray and so on.You-Long
5 star quality guaranteed breeding center. Welcome to Jia-qiao stand alone shop in Tainan, Taiwan.
(Poodleholics Please Call)
For any English inquiry please contact us on +886963110478
I was trying to re-organize some of our customer feedback, and I saw these pics that I felt like I got to share them with everyone again. lol! So here we go..
Pudding and Jelly look really lush with their ladybugs backpacks! Mommy told us
that they somehow know those are their belongings, they would bite the
little ladybug back to their mom. Really smart huh!!
Copper came to Barbey's place for a play day. Max mommy told us that she has another dog, but Barney seems not so interested?!Max is Vivian's friend from France. (FYI, Vivian is our customer from Shanghai)
Cooper&Barney look very very cute together>///< The only thing is, there is no mini (Vivian got mini and copper from us)!! But they look very happy anyway!
Thanks again for your support to You-Long and JiaQiao
We usually have 20+ puppies on display in our store on a daily basis. In general, Tiny Toy and Toy Teacup poodles take up most percentages of all breeds; followed by extra 5-10 teacup-sized Teacup poodles per month. As Teacup poodles are so rare in their kind, their price is usually a lot higher than the rest.
Fancy a Teacup? We strongly advice all customers make RESERVATIONS before placing deposits due to Teacup poodles’ high demands in the market. (All puppies will be taken care of until after their second to third vaccination shot, extra nursery charges may apply)
Tight on Budget? We also have poodles on special rate available on a irregular basis so keep an eye on our website to grab a bargin!
As poodles can live up to 15+ years in general, choosing from a professional, quality-guaranteed breeder is no doubt a wiser option in long-term!
In the US, poodle professionals have developed a system used to categorise poodles (by size and segment): “Toy: 6 lbs and over & around 10 inches Tiny Toy: 4-6 lbs & around 9 inches Teacup: 4 lbs and under & around 8 inches”. It is a system used mainly within the industry only, as the difficulty in determining the segment of newborn poodles still remains high today. All poodle puppies are initially classified as Toy at birth and segmented when they are a bit older.
Mommy Teddy’s Guarantee 1. We are 100% legally registered with registration number #028 witnessed by professional solicitor!
2. We provide each of our customers with lifetime after-sale services, including consultation, advisory and instruction services!
3. Meetings with individual puppy’s biological parents can be organised upon request! The purpose of the meeting aims to facilitate our customers develop more in-depth knowledge about poodles; NOT to determine the breed, physical appearance or the personality of our puppies.
4. All puppies are bred single-handedly by Mommy Teddy! We are proud to say that the predictions we make of each unborn puppy are often fairly accurate, along with a reasonable price, too!
5. Bloodline Certificate is available upon request! We also provide globally recognised KCT Certificate as a proof of each puppy’s bloodline and health conditions.
6. All puppies will be injected with Vanguard Plus 5-CV/L and examined by registered veterinary facilities. Health condition 100% guaranteed!
7. 100% full replacements guaranteed if puppies are found with any health problems by legally registered qualified established veterinary facilities within 48 hours after purchase! (Doctor certificates required)
8. 100% full replacement guaranteed if puppies over 180-day old are found with any genetic or congenital genetic disease, or primary heart, lung and kidney diseases. (Doctor certificates required)
Please contact us for more information on the veterinary facilities recognised by Mommy Teddy in your local area. 9. Only a certain number of Veterinary facilities (also the teaching hospitals established by academic institutions) are recognised by Mommy Teddy based on their high creditability. Thus we shall not be responsible if any private veterinary is involved before acknowledging Mommy Teddy.
Q: Why do poodle prices vary from NTD$5000 - NTD$150000 in the market? Whom should we really purchase from? A: Generally speaking, the higher the market demand is in the quality, league and colour of the poodles, the higher the price will be in the long run.
The league listing varies from low to high:
1. Miniature Poodle Adult Shoulder length: 28-30cm, weight: 4.5-10kg Gradually being eliminated in the market. (Sorry, we do NOT have them available in store)
2. Toy/Tiny Toy Poodle Adult Shoulder length: 25-28cm, weight: 3-4.5kg Price: NTD$10000-20000 A very common breed nowadays, price varies due to their color, hair quality and face shapes. (Yes we have them available in store!)
Exceptions: Particularly smaller ones, sized between Tiny Toy and Teacup, a BIGGER Teacup, adult shoulder length: around 20cm, weight: around 2kg Price: NTD$40000-60000 (Price may vary due to puppy’s gender)
4. Teacup Adult Shoulder length: 16-20cm, weight: 1.5-2kg max Price: NTD$65000-150000 This particular breed is the rarest, and hardest to raise, therefore we need to take special care of the puppies up until they are over 4 months old. Price varies due to their color, hair quality and body proportion. For security-wise, we strongly recommend all puppies that need to be sent aboard, to stay with and be looked after by Mommy Teddy until they are 5 to 7 months old in minimum. (Addtional fees required) Price varies due to the differences in puppies’ physical conditions. Poodles may appear to have the same body proportions, but can be very different in terms of size. However, it is best for buyers to consult several facilities before making the final decision.
If the price appears to be absurd (either too high or too low), the main reason behind it can be easily influenced by puppy’s health conditions, quality (leagues) and other factors; therefore price should never be the primary issue when it comes to purchasing a poodle puppy.
Poodles usually live up to 15+ years; do keep in mind that it will become YOUR long-term responsibility and bonding once the puppy has been purchased. It is very important to look before you leap, and make your decision after several times of careful considerations.
The beauty scale of poodles works exactly the same as in human worlds. Those who are naturally born with the face of a superstar only take up 10% or less among the entire populations. It is fair to say that people desire beautiful things in general; especially when they are scarce, they become even more precious. Please bear in mind that “You get what you pay for!”, your budget and personal choice are two great factors toward the final result. Q: How do I examine the quality of a poodle puppy and purchase one that’s within my budget?
It is extremely difficult even for the veterinarians to determine a newborn poodle’s correct league precisely, therefore consulting the professional breeders is probably the better option if buyers are to purchase puppies of the premium league; and frankly they will be expected to bring a bigger wallet too. As for people who are interested but tight on budgets, the general league can always be the backup option,
Despite financial reasons, what really matters is the health conditions of the puppies and whether it’s LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT between the buyer and the puppies.