Monday, January 7, 2013

Greetings from QQ - Happy 2013 ! ★toy poodle teacup poodle pocket tea cup poodle red poodle silver poodle gray poodle black poodle cream poodle apricot poodle brown poodle teddy bear poodle adorable puppy★


 
Dear Teddy Mommy

This is QQ saying hello to you all from the USA!
So far, I'm having a great time there, Mommy and Daddy has been very kind to me, although I wasn't allow to sleep with them at the beginning and I did not like being alone in my bed during the night at all!

Finally, Mommy allowed me to sleep on their bed! Haha
I'm been learning a few things since I moved there, I now know how to go to toilet by myself (to the same spot). I'm super outgoing and full of energy, I love to run around the house looking for someone to play with me! Mommy says whenever I go out, people always tell me how cute and adorable I am. It seems like I'm becoming quite famous in my neighbourhood now!
Mommy also tells me that in a couple of weeks we will be moving to a new city. We are going to have to take a flight to the new place, seems quite far, but I know I don't have to be scared this time, because I will be flying with mommy and daddy! Ha!


All the best to you all,

QQ

No comments:

Post a Comment