Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Big Teacup Poodle (Teddy Bear) joined lovely family in Hong Kong

Dear Mom and Dad,

how are you recently?

in this land far far away from you

i'm growing healthier and stronger

as time passes by,

and i also have been learning my manners

in order to become a real gentleman.


05(471)185(1)
i really appreciate the fact that

Mommy's taking a long time off work just to

help me blend in to the new environment (HK).

3050d1193fe6ed09d26b3028db90e83b_副本

above is a beautiful portrait of

my handsome Daddy, graceful Mommy,

plus my Cat Brother Bee Bee,

who turned 4 this year. 

soon i will be in the photo too ^^

big thanks to Daddy,

for taking care of Mommy so well,

and respecting her decision when she decided

to take me home, and also thank you for 

looking forward to my arrival

just as much as Mommy does.

09c2b663d96840c8d8816837f4b29c41_副本_副本

May, the month in appreciation of

Mother's love is coming up.

i ought to thank Mommy every year

on this special day,

with big hugs, lots kisses and say this

from the bottom of my heart:
happy mother's day!!!

- Flight schedule -
APR 23 (WED) 6PM waves goodbye to Teddy Mommy

APR 24 (THU) 12AM picked up by Uncle Tsai in Taoyuan

APR 24 (THU) 6.30PM departs TPE International Airport

APR 24 (THU) 8.45PM arrives in HK, home sweet home 

-Total Flying Hours: 1HR 15MIN-


No comments:

Post a Comment